We are back and seeing ALL patients! We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our patients, staff, and community seriously. We are taking all necessary precautions, as advised by the CDC, to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here are some ways we will promote the safety of our patients and staff:
- The doctors’ schedules and the clinic flow will be adjusted to limit the number of patients in the office and to maintain social distancing standards.
- Our reception, exam, and optical areas will be sanitized between each patient encounter.
- All eyewear will be sanitized after each try-on.
- All doctors and staff will be wearing masks.
- Shields have been installed on exam equipment to protect closer encounters.
- Safe check-in and patient paperwork processes.
- Patients are to come to their appointment alone (unless a parent, guardian, or caregiver is required for the patient).
- Curbside or by appointment pick-up of glasses, contact lenses, and products.
- Continued telehealth services (download the application here: Apple or Android).